North Central Railway have recently been invited to the post of (Act Apprentices). Before Applying Online, Those Candidates Are Interested In The Following Recruitment Can Read The Full Details.
North Central Railway Recruitment
Name Of The Post – North Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Posted Date – 23 June 2020
Short Information – North Central Railway have recently been invited to the post of (Act Apprentices). Before Applying Online, Those Candidates Are Interested In The Following Recruitment Can Read The Full Details.
Those Candidates Are Interested In The Recruitment can Read The Full Details.
Vacancy Details Total Post | Eligibility | Age Limit
Filter/Welder (Gas & Electric) and Others Post
Mini. – 15 Years
Max. – 24 Years
10th Class (under 10+2 system) with Minimum 50% Marks / ITI Pass Certificate in Relevant Trade
The candidates involved will read the entire notice before submitting it online.
Some Useful Important Links
- Personal Email/valid Id.
- Scanned Photo, Signatures, and left thumb impression in JPEG format, the size of which should not exceed 200 kb.
- Candidate’s name and parents (father and mother) name’s spellings shout to the same as given in High School Certificate
- The name of the candidate, address, pin code, mobile number, RDAT Registration Number and registration number, if registered in the employment office must to city Me ty the candidate
- Use printer ink (Black) for left thumb impression
- Two physical identification marks Matriculation Marksheet and certificate issued by respective Band 111 mark sheet and certificate issued by NCVT must be attached duly scanned Applicantrons attached with mark sheets and certificates obtained from the internet will be summarily rejected
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) and physical disability certificate must be attached duly scanned
- Candidates should attach a scanned copy of the Aadhaar Card and PAN Card as an identity proof.