IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Desirous candidates from all over India who were looking for Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) jobs, currentgovtjob.com have fulfilled their wish. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently invited for Probationary Officer PO / Management Trainee MT post. If you are interested in this job then through this post you can check the details and apply for the job, too.
IBPS Recruitment 2020
Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)
Short Information :- IBPS Recruitment 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently invited to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT). Before Applying Online, Those Candidates Are Interested In The Following Recruitment Can Read The Full Details.
Important Dates | Application Fee | Age Limit | Salary
- Starting Date For Apply Online – 5 Augsut 2020
- Last Date For Apply Online – 26 August 2020
- Last Date for Fee Exam – 26 Augsut 2020
- Pre Exam Training – September 2020
- Pre Exam Date – 03-11 October 2020
- Mains Exam Date – 28 November 2020
- Minimum Age : – 20 Years
- Maximum Age :- 30 Years
- For Others :- 850/-
- For SC / ST / PWD :- 175/-
- Online Payment
- ₹ 14,500 – 25,700/–
- ₹ 14,500 – 25,700/–
Post Name | Vacancies | Qualification
- Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)
Post Wise Vacancies
- Graduate Degree
How To Apply For IBPS Jobs Notification
- Visit the official website www.ibpsc.in/
- From there go to the Recruitment Page.
- Search Advertisement “Common recruitment process for recruitment of probationary officers/management trainees.
- Click on the notification.”
- Download the Notification
- When the notification Will open, check the Full details.
- Before submitting your form you need to check the overview carefully
How To Fill up Form
- IBPS Recruitment Notification 2020. Intersted Candidates can apply between 5 August to 26 Augsut 2020
- Firstly Candidates should make Registration and then login to your Registered Email ID for IPBS Jobs.
- Fill in the details and upload your documents.
- Finally, push the send button, and download the application form.
The Candidates involved will read the entire notice before submitting it online.