NHB Recruitment 2020 – Desirous candidates from all over India who were looking for Specialist Officer jobs, currentgovtjob.com have fulfilled their wish. National Housing Bank has recently invited for Specialist Officer jobs post. If you are interested in this job then through this post you can check the details and apply for the job, too.
NHB Recruitment 2020
National Housin Bank
Short Information :- NHB Recruitment 2020
National Housing Bank has recently invited to the post of ( Specialist Officer). Before Applying Online, Those Candidates Are Interested In The Following Recruitment Can Read The Full Details.
Important Dates | Application Fee | Age Limit | Salary
- Starting Date For Apply Online – 8 August 2020
- Last Date For Apply Online – 28 August 2020
- Minimum Age : – 23 Years
- Maximum Age :- 60 Years
- For General / OBC :- 600/-
- For SC / ST and Ex-Serviceman:- 100/-
- Online Payment
- DGM – Check PDF Notification
- AGM ₹. 1,23,814 /-
- RM ₹. 1,02,286
- Manager ₹. 84,384
Post Name | Vacancies | Qualification
- DGM (Chief Risk Officer)
- AGM(Economy and Strategy)
- AGM (MIS)
- AGM (Human Resources)
- RM (Risk Management)
- Manager (Credit Audit)
- Manager (Legal)
- Manager (Economy & Strategy)
- Manager (MIS)
Post Wise Vacancies
- Graduation / Post Graduation / MBA / CA / LLB
How To Apply For NHM Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of National Housing Bank
- From there go to the Recruitment Page.
- Search Advertisement “Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Various Scale on Regular / Contractual Basis 2020.
- Click on the notification.”
- Check the full information as the notification opens.
How To Fill up Form
- NHM Recruitment Notification 2020. Intersted Candidates can apply between 8 August to 28 August 2020
- Firstly Candidates should make Registration and then login to your Registered Email ID for National Housing Bank Jobs
- Fill in the information and send the documentation.
- You need to review the description carefully before submitting your application.
- At the end, push the Submit button and open the application file.
The Candidates involved will read the entire notice before submitting it online.